CODE OF CONDUCT
(STANDARD ETHICS FOR JUDGES)
- Respect the (judge) “Institution” and what it stands for.
- Always represent with good actions and fair judgement.
- Maintain and develop skills by keeping your self-informed. Serve with your highest potential.
- Follow the rules and policies of the system and protect its confidentiality.
- Arrive ON TIME at the venue in reasonable physical and mental condition.
- You have to judge objective, neutral and independently following the system.
- Respect other judges and participants at all times. Do not give unsolicited advise.
- Disclose any affiliation with the competing bands.
- Be righteous, professional and established moral values.
- Be a source of knowledge and opportunity, not to take advantage of your position.
“HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY!”