The beginning of KOMBAT was held on October 4-5, 2003 at Mall Shinta Tangerang, with all funding coming from the Dal Signo Team Management Cash which was accidentally formed through self-help and self-financing to facilitate activities and hobbies around the Marching Band for youth and activist students , observers and lovers of the Marching Band activities in Tangerang. After previously unofficially cooperating with BKPRMI in Tangerang in 2002 to become consultants and implementers of the Coaching Clinic activities and the Tangerang Open Marching Band / TOMB Competition. The following is a flashback of KOMBAT’s journey since its inception in 2003 through Dal Signo Team Management.
KOMBAT logo with a picture of Rhinoceros wearing a marching band uniform and holding a Cymbal symbolizes:
- Rhinoceros as the Mascot of Banten Province, because the National Rhinoceros breeding center located in Ujung Kulon Banten as well as a natural reserve where the Rhino breed naturally and protected because until now Rhinos are one of the rare and almost extinct animals in the world, its existence is protected.
- The color of the red costume symbolizes courage and courage to work independently even without Government support.
- Cymball instrument symbolizes echoes that will be heard in the corners of the country.
- The blue circle symbolizes an unlimited bond of
friendship to accommodate the creativity of all Indonesian Marching Band
personnel while remaining noble and graceful without the interests of any party
- 2003, KOMBAT at Shinta Mall Tangerang
- 2004, KOMBAT at Tangerang Metropolis Mall
- 2005, KOMBAT at GOR Dimyati Tangerang
- 2006, KOMBAT and Workshop on Marching Band at GOR Dimyati Tangerang
- 2007, KOMBAT and Workshop on Marching Band at GOR Dimyati Tangerang
- 2008, This year the Dal Signo Team created a workshop and two contests, the first specifically for kindergarten called KOMBO (KOMBAT-BOCAH) held at GOR Islamic Village and KOMBAT at GOR Dimyati Tangerang and Marching Band Instructor Training Workshop for kindergarten teachers at the KORPRI Cikokol Building
- 2009, Just like the previous year this year the Dal Signo Team created a workshop and two contests, namely the Competition for Kindergarten called KOMBO and KOMBAT, both of which were held at the GOR Islamic Village at GOR Islamic Karawaci and Marching Band Instructor Training Workshop for kindergarten teachers at the KORPRI Cikokol Building
- 2010, only held a Workshop for Kindergarten Teachers on the Marching Band at the Korpri Cikokol Building and became the EO Marching Band for the 21st BSD Birthday, at the BSD Green Office Housing.
- 2011 to 2012 No activity
- 2013, at Supermall Karawaci in collaboration with Timezone
- 2014, at the Metropolis Town Square in collaboration with Timezone
- 2015, at Supermall Karawaci in collaboration with Timezone
- 2016, in Grand Serpong Mall in collaboration with Timezone and Management of the Great Western Resort
- 2017, at the Metropolis Town Square in collaboration with Timezone
- 2018, at Transmart Cikokol Tangerang in collaboration with Kid City
- 2019, in the Purwacaraka Mall Balekota Auditorium in collaboration with Purwacaraka and Music Gear Indonesia.
At this time KOMBAT, we made a significant change by using the International Standard AMBC Assessment System especially in Asia. With this system, it is expected to make the Participating Unit better in the future. Because there is a standard of assessment which is a reference for the participants, the extent of the Unit’s ability in the world of the Marching Band Indonesia is far.
To support the performance and quality of the participating Units, we also held a Coaching Clinic / Workshop with speakers Mr. Marko Sebira. An academic as well as a Marching Band practitioner whose qualities need not be doubted. This workshop will discuss Management in the world of the Marching Band. A method for managing the Marching Band Organization in a practical, simple and effective manner. So that it is expected that after participating in this Workshop it can make the Indonesian Marching Band become more qualified and be able to compete in the International Championship.